Evaluation At Stoneypath Tower, Whittinghame
- HER number: MEL1001
- HER number: EEL112
- Site Name: Evaluation At Stoneypath Tower, Whittinghame
- Grid Reference: 359579 671348
- Civil Parish:
- Organisation: Headland Archaeology
- Description: (1) An evaluation was undertaken by Headland Archaeology Ltd, on land surrounding Stoneypath Tower, Whittinghame. These revealed rubble around the tower related to 19th century landscaping. Structural remains included a flagged surface and the remains of an outer wall, which probably relate to the construction of the tower house.
- For more information contact: East Lothian Council HER
- Related Monuments:
- Related Places:
- (1) Unpublished document: Stronach, S. 1999. Results of Archaeological Trial Trenching at Stoneypath Tower, by Garvald, East Lothian.