Building Recording At Stoneypath Tower, Whittinghame
- HER number: MEL1001
- HER number: EEL113
- Site Name: Building Recording At Stoneypath Tower, Whittinghame
- Grid Reference: 359577 671346
- Civil Parish:
- Organisation: Headland Archaeology
- Description: (1) In 2001, Headland Archaeology Ltd undertook building recording in advance of the restoration of Stoneypath Tower as a private dwelling. The building is an L-plan house of probable 15th century date. There is little evidence for any remodelling of the building during its period of use as a house.
- For more information contact: East Lothian Council HER
- Related Monuments:
- Related Places:
- (1) Bibliographic reference: Holden, T. 2001. 'Stoneypath Tower, Garvald, East Lothian (Whittinghame parish), building survey; evaluation', Discovery Excav Scot Vol. 2 2001, p.38.