Please note: due to the recent Covid-19 outbreak the Centre is currently closed, but our website is still open for business.
Watching Brief At Lewisvale Public Park, Musselburgh
- HER number: MEL8840
- HER number: EEL164
- Site Name: Watching Brief At Lewisvale Public Park, Musselburgh
- Grid Reference: 334951 672088
- Civil Parish:
- Organisation: AOC Archaeology Group (Scotland)
- Description: (1) In February 1999, AOC Archaeology Group undertook a watching brief during the construction of new paths at Lewsivale Public Park, Musselburgh. A wide, deeply buried ditch was revealed, aligned west-south-west to east-north-east. No dating evidence was recovered from this feature.
- For more information contact: East Lothian Council HER
- Related Monuments:
- Related Places:
- (1) Unpublished document: Rankin, D. 1999. Lewsivale Public Park, Musselburgh: an Archaeological Watching Brief.