Monitored Strip At Alder Road, Port Seton
- HER number: EEL4
- Site Name: Monitored Strip At Alder Road, Port Seton
- Grid Reference: 341092 675422
- Civil Parish:
- Organisation: CFA Archaeology Ltd
- Description: (1) (2) In Feburary 2004, CFA Archaeology Ltd undertook a monitored strip on the site of three proposed houses and access roads on Alder Road, Port Seton. No archaeological remains were revealed. NMRS: NT47NW 211
- For more information contact: East Lothian Council HER
- Related Places:
- Bibliographic reference: Badger, S. 2006a. 'Alder Road, Port Seton, East Lothian (Tranent parish), watching brief', Discovery and Excavation, Scotland, 7, 2006, 62, Dorchester. 62.
- (1) Digital archive: Badger, S. 2006. Alder Road, Port Seton, East Lothian: Monitored Strip.
- (2) Unpublished document: Badger, S. 2006. Alder Road, Port Seton, East Lothian: Monitored Strip.