Please note: due to the recent Covid-19 outbreak the Centre is currently closed, but our website is still open for business.
Watching Brief At Inveresk Lodge Gardens, Inveresk
- HER number: MEL199
- HER number: EEL421
- Site Name: Watching Brief At Inveresk Lodge Gardens, Inveresk
- Grid Reference: 334900 671850
- Civil Parish:
- Organisation: Headland Archaeology
- Description: (1) In July and September 1999, Headland Archaeology Ltd undertook a watching brief during the excavation of foundation and service trenches in the grounds of Inveresk Lodge. Nothing of archaeological significance was encountered. Sponsored by the National Trust for Scotland.
- For more information contact: East Lothian Council HER
- Related Monuments:
- Related Places:
- (1) Unpublished document: Stronach, S. 1999. Archaeological Watching Brief at Inveresk Lodge Gardens, Inveresk.