Please note: due to the recent Covid-19 outbreak the Centre is currently closed, but our website is still open for business.
Historic Building Recording At The Templar Lodge Hotel, Gullane
For copyright information please contact ELC Archaeology Service
- HER number: MEL650
- HER number: EEL831
- Site Name: Historic Building Recording At The Templar Lodge Hotel, Gullane
- Grid Reference: 348150 682750
- Civil Parish:
- Organisation: Connolly Heritage Consultancy
- Description: (1) In April and May 2011, Connolly Heritage Consultancy undertook historic building recording of the Templar Lodge Hotel, Gullane. The work consisted of visual, photographic and written description of the standing structures to investigate the potential impact of proposed works on the fabric, and an intrusive evaluation to the rear of the development area the southeast of the property boundary fronting the Main Street to a depth of +700mm to ensure no archaeologically significant deposits would be impacted.
- For more information contact: East Lothian Council HER
- Related Monuments:
- Related Places:
- (1) Unpublished document: Connolly, D. 2011. The Templar Lodge Hotel, Gullane, East Lothian.
- (2) Digital archive: Connolly, D. 2011. The Templar Lodge Hotel, Gullane, East Lothian.