Please note: Due to the recent Covid-19 outbreak we are currently closed.
Watching Brief At Ferneylea Wind Farm
- HER number: MEL11066
- HER number: EEL939
- Site Name: Watching Brief At Ferneylea Wind Farm
- Grid Reference: 373938 669020
- Civil Parish:
- Organisation: GUARD Archaeology
- Description: (1) In July 2014, GUARD Archaeology undertook a watching brief during soil stripping of two areas (Sites A and B) prior to the erection of two wind turbines. The work identified the presence of rig and furrow remains cut by later ceramic field drains at Site A. No other archaeological features, deposits or artefacts were identified during the course of the works.
- For more information contact: East Lothian Council HER
- Related Monuments:
- Related Places:
- (1) Unpublished document: Allan, D. 2014. Fernyelea Wind Farm, Cockburnspath, East Lothian: Archaeological Watching Brief.