Prestongrange Industrial Museum, Enclosure
- HER number: MEL10281
- Site Name: Prestongrange Industrial Museum, Enclosure
- Grid Reference: 337514 673714
- Civil Parish:
- Monument Type:
- Enclosure (20th Century, Modern)
- Summary: Enclosure
- Description: (1) In February 2009 the Prestongrange Community Archaeology Project undertook a field survey at Prestongrange Industrial Museum.
An enclosure is depicted on the Ordnance Survey 2nd Edition (1914) in the SE corner of the site.
Field survey recorded no upstanding remains of the enclosure, but noted the area has been extensively landscaped.
- For more information contact: East Lothian Council HER
- Related Interventions:
- Related Places:
- Associated Periods:
- (1) Unpublished document: Jones, C. 2009. Prestongrange Community Archaeology Project: Archaeological Field Survey. Site 41.