- HER number: MEL2162
- Site Name: Ormiston Hall
- Grid Reference: 341910 668139
- Civil Parish:
- Monument Type:
- Stone Circle (Late Prehistoric, Prehistoric)
- Summary: Stray find of stone slab, possible cist or stone circle?
- Description: NT46NW 71 4191 6814.
'A sandstone slab, possibly indicative of the remains of a stone burial cist, or a destroyed stone circle' was noted by GUARD in 1994 when field-walking the route to be taken by the Pathhead to Gladsmuir gas transmission pipeline. 'The slab was lying loose within the topsoil and thus did not appear to be in its original position.'
- For more information contact: East Lothian Council HER
- Related Places:
- Associated Periods: