Please note: due to the recent Covid-19 outbreak the Centre is currently closed, but our website is still open for business.
- HER number: MEL2739
- Site Name: Halls
- Grid Reference: 365654 673054
- Civil Parish:
- Summary: Cropmarks of two round houses
- Description: (1) A small roughly circular enclosure has been recorded on oblique aerial photographs (RCAHMSAP 1996) lying on the broad flat terrace to the NE of Halls. It may have measured abou 15m across within a ditch about 2m in breadth.
Information from RCAHMS (DCC) 5 August 2005
(2) Cropmarks of two round houses, measuring c. 10 - 12m in diameter each, were recorded by RCAHMS from aerial photography (photo number C76441).
- For more information contact: East Lothian Council HER
- Related Places:
- Associated Periods:
- (2) Aerial Photograph: RCAHMS. Various. C76441.