Newton Hall / New Newton Hall, Newton Hall House
- HER number: MEL4483
- Site Name: Newton Hall / New Newton Hall, Newton Hall House
- Grid Reference: 352166 665196
- Civil Parish:
- Monument Type:
- Country House (20th Century, Modern)
- Summary: Mansion, 20th century
- Description: Not to be confused with Old Newton Hall NT 56 NW site 1, or Newton Hall NT 56 NW site 117
(1) The old mansion house of Newton Hall was demolished in 1966. The remains were cleared away in the 1970s and a new house built on the site. Later, this house was cleared and another new house built by N. Galbraith.
- For more information contact: East Lothian Council HER
- Related Places:
- Associated Periods:
- (1) Bibliographic reference: Baker, S (ed). 2004. East Lothian Fourth Statistical Account 1945-2000. vol 2, p 149.