Please note: Due to the recent Covid-19 outbreak we are currently closed.
Setonhill Farm, Cartshed And Granary
- HER number: MEL2285
- HER number: MEL7645
- HER number: MEL7646
- HER number: MEL7647
- Site Name: Setonhill Farm, Cartshed And Granary
- Grid Reference: 346015 676079
- Civil Parish:
- Summary: Mid 19th century cartshed and granary
- Description: (1) Historic Scotland Listed Building Description: Mid 19th century. 2-storey 5-bay cartshed and granary. Random rubble with ashlar dressings. E ELEVATION: 5 segmental cart arches at ground, door to stair in lean-to addition to outer left. 5 boarded granary windows at 1st floor. Red pantiles to piended-roof; some glass tiles. Adjoining much altered steading to rear.
Situated to SW of Setonhill House, listed separately.
(2) Setonhill is depicted on historical maps back to Adair 1682. By the time of Forrest's 1799 map seven structures are shown at Setonhill.
- For more information contact: East Lothian Council HER
- Related Monuments:
- Related Places:
- Associated Periods:
- (1) Bibliographic reference: Historic Scotland. Historic Scotland Listed Building.
- (2) Map: Adair, J.. 1682. Adair 1650-1722 (Imprint 1682).