- HER number: MEL9347
- Site Name: Hedderwick Burn
- Grid Reference: 364022 678827
- Civil Parish:
- Monument Type:
- Summary: Footbridge
- Description: (1) A footbridge comprises of brick piers fitted with a timber superstructure of more recent date. A central pier, set within the bed of the watercourse, is no longer in use and has slumped. The bridge measures c. 10m long and 1.5m wide.
- For more information contact: East Lothian Council HER
- Related Interventions:
- Related Places:
- (1) Unpublished document: Moore, H and Wilson, G. 2006. Report on Coastal Zone Assessment Survey: East Lothian and Scottish Borders. site 20.