Walkover Survey At Mayfield Primary School, Midlothian
- HER number: MEL9520
- HER number: EEL390
- Site Name: Walkover Survey At Mayfield Primary School, Midlothian
- Grid Reference: 335168 665384
- Civil Parish:
- Organisation: Headland Archaeology
- Description: (1) In February 2005, Headland Archaeology Ltd undertook a desk-based assessment and walkover survey at the proposed site of a new primary school in Mayfield, Midlothian. The desk-based assessment identified the site of a tower marked on historic maps, and located on the north side of the site boundary. This area is currently rough ground covered with bracken and a phone mast.
- For more information contact: MidLothian Council HER
- Related Monuments:
- Related Places:
- (1) Unpublished document: Dingwall, K. 2005. Proposed Primary School at Mayfield, Midlothian: Results of a Desk-Based Assessment and Walkover Survey.