Pittendreich Care Home, Lasswade
- HER number: MEL10104
- Site Name: Pittendreich Care Home, Lasswade
- Grid Reference: 330794 666274
- Civil Parish:
- Monument Type:
- Summary: Ditches and pits of unknown date
- Description: (1) In July 2009, AOC Archaeology Group undertook an archaeological evaluation at Pittendreich Care Home prior to the redevelopment of the site. The evaluation located a small number of shallow ditches and pits/postholes. Although mostly undated, two of the features contained fragments of 19th century pottery.
- For more information contact: MidLothian Council HER
- Related Interventions:
- Related Places:
- (1) Unpublished document: Hindmarch, E. 2009. Pittendreich Care Home, Lasswade: Evaluation Data Structure Report.