Inveravon Terrace Eskmills
- HER number: MEL10801
- Site Name: Inveravon Terrace Eskmills
- Grid Reference: 334031 672279
- Civil Parish:
- Monument Type:
- Ditch (Late Prehistoric, Prehistoric)
- Pit (Late Prehistoric, Prehistoric)
- Summary: Ditches and pit
- Description: (1) Between June and September 2012 AOC Archaeology Group undertook a Monitored topsoil strip and watching brief at Inveravon Terrace, Musselburgh following an earlier evaluation on the site. Three features were revealed cutting the natural sand, comprising two possible ditch terminals lying in close proximity to each other and aligned north-south and a possible third ditch terminus or pit. All three features were filled with a similar mid reddish brown clayey sand.
- For more information contact: MidLothian Council HER
- Related Interventions:
- Related Places:
- Associated Periods:
- (1) Unpublished document: Paton, K. 2012. Eskmills, Musselburgh: Monitored Topsoil strip and Watching Brief Data Structure Report.
- (2) Digital archive: Paton, K. 2012. Eskmills, Musselburgh: Monitored Topsoil strip and Watching Brief Data Structure Report.