- HER number: MEL11091
- Site Name: Whitehill Mains
- Grid Reference: 331798 671147
- Civil Parish:
- Monument Type:
- Field Boundary (Post Medieval)
- Summary: Field boundary
- Description: (1-2) A desk-based assessment and field survey were undertaken along the route of the proposed Borders Railway in 2009 by CFA Archaeology, in preparation for a cultural heritage management plan. The work recorded the denuded remains of a former field boundary.
- For more information contact: MidLothian Council HER
- Related Interventions:
- Related Places:
- Associated Periods:
- (1) Unpublished document: Jones, C & Haines, K. 2009. Cultural Heritage Management Plan: Final Report V1.
- (2) Unpublished document: Jones, C & Haines, K. 2009. Gazetteer of Cultural Heritage Sites and Monuments along the Route of the Borders Railway Project, Final Report V1. site 430.