- HER number: MEL11121
- Site Name: Goldburn, Edinburgh
- Grid Reference: 325397 667099
- Civil Parish:
- Monument Type:
- Ridge And Furrow (Post Medieval)
- Summary: Rig and furrow remains
- Description: (1) An Environmental Statement (ES) was prepared in 2008 for the Glencourse Water Treatment Works and associated pipelines. The ES recorded the presence of an area of rig and furrow cultvation visible on aerial photographs, but not identifeid during field survey (ES site 37).
- For more information contact: MidLothian Council HER
- Related Places:
- Associated Periods:
- Unpublished document: CFA Archaeology. 2008. Archaeology and Cultural Heritage.
- (1) Digital archive: Scottish Water. 2008. Glencourse Water Treatment Works. site 37.