- HER number: MEL11125
- Site Name: Woodside, Glencourse
- Grid Reference: 324583 664257
- Civil Parish:
- Monument Type:
- Ridge And Furrow (Post Medieval)
- Summary: Rig and furrow remains
- Description: (1) An Environmental Statement (ES) was prepared in 2008 for the Glencourse Water Treatment Works and associated pipelines. The ES recorded the presence of an area of rig and furrow cultvation visible on aerial photographs but with no remains identified during the field survey (ES site 24).
- For more information contact: MidLothian Council HER
- Related Places:
- Associated Periods:
- Unpublished document: CFA Archaeology. 2008. Archaeology and Cultural Heritage.
- (1) Digital archive: Scottish Water. 2008. Glencourse Water Treatment Works. site 24.