- HER number: MEL9002
- Site Name: Woodhouselee Hill
- Grid Reference: 323762 664691
- Civil Parish:
- Monument Type:
- Water Tank (20th Century, Modern)
- Summary: Two disused quarries and a fibreglass water tank
- Description: ND26SW 127 ND 23621 64906 & 23647 64956
Two disused quarries are situated in woodland to the W of Fulford farmsteading (NT26SW 123). The first (CDTA05 220) lies in a shelter-belt about 450m to the NW, and the second (CDTA05 236) in a larger stand of trees about 250m to the WNW. A fibre-glass water-tank (CDTA05 221), which lies immediately within the shelter-belt about 40m to the NE of the former, appears also to be disused.
(CDTA05 220-21, 236)
Visited by RCAHMS (JRS) 20 June 2005.
- For more information contact: MidLothian Council HER
- Related Interventions:
- Related Places:
- Associated Periods: