- HER number: MEL9106
- Site Name: Woodhouselee
- Grid Reference: 323475 664355
- Civil Parish:
- Monument Type:
- Water Tank (20th Century, Modern)
- Summary: Fibre-glass water tank
- Description: NT26SW 137 23475 64355
(1) This fibre-glass water tank is situated immediately W of the Tytler Memorial (NT26SW 39); it measures 2.6m from NW to SE by 1.4m transversely and 1m in height.
Visited by RCAHMS (AGCH) 7 June 2005.
- For more information contact: MidLothian Council HER
- Related Interventions:
- Related Places:
- Associated Periods:
- (1) Unpublished document: Hale, A and Sheriff, J. 2006. Castlelaw and Dreghorn Training Area: An Archaeological Survey by the RCAHMS.