Inside the Centre
- Haddington branch library
- Activities and events in the Star Room. You will be able to book the Star Room for events held by your group too, availability allowing.
- 5-star Museum and public exhibition galleries. Contact us if you have a suggestion for a future temporary exhibition in the public gallery.
- East Lothian archives & local history centre
- Computer suite – book a computer here
- Free wi-fi – you will need your library card and PIN to log in
- Free audio guides in the museum (note that the audio guides are being updated and will be available in April 2020)
There are three Blue Badge parking spaces for disabled in the cobbled area beside the John Gray Centre, and more Blue Badge parking spaces nearby in the on-street parking on Market Street, just in front of the John Gray Centre.
There is an access ramp to the entrance for wheelchair users.
Inside there are public toilets, including toilets for wheelchair users.
There is a lift to the first floor (Museum and Archive/Local History Centre).
Inside the museum gallery there is a short flight of stairs with a wheelchair platform lift.
We offer free audio guides with visual description and navigation for blind and visually impaired visitors, along with a range of activities and resources for groups with different access needs. Phone 01620 820 695 to find out more, or have a look at our leaflet.
For detailed information see the Euan’s Guide website.